Saturday, July 14, 2012

CNN Interview: Mitt Romney hits back on Obama's attack about Bain...

and the libtards are saying that a felony indictment is "imminent."  

Right - and I'm suddenly going to be 5'9" and 21 years old.  Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

This was not an interview with "Mitt for brains" as some people like to call him.  This was an excellent interview! 
"Is this the level the Obama campaign is willing to stoop to? Is this up to the standards expected of the presidency of the United States? I don’t think the American people think so; I certainly don’t think so. I think it’s a very disappointing revelation on their part."
[...] "It is disgusting, demeaning, and something I think the president should take responsibility for and stop."
And notice how he keeps bringing the subject back to the real issues facing this country. 

No comments: