Friday, May 25, 2012

Blog about Brett Kimberlin day... Updates will not be visible on a reader

will be updated throughout the day.

My previous post links to Patterico's Pontifications and his ordeal.  I consider it the must read of the day.


Radio Patriot has a list of participating  blogs  - and we thank him.  I'm sure he'll forgive me for swiping the list.

There's probably more by now.  If you want to be on the list, let me know...

Ooops. I don't see Stacy McCain or Chris Wysocki.

Adding on:  McNorman's Weblog 

And here's the "Discussion" links from Memeorandom (gleefully stolen since they never link to me anymore.)  Radio Patriot's links below...

Simple Justice, The Moderate Voice, protein wisdom, The Jawa Report, NoOneOfAnyImport, Villainous Company, Catholic Bandita, Riehl World View, Conservative Commune, Rick's Rants, The Trenches, Me and My SoldierMan, The Write Side of My Brain, Le·gal In·sur·rec· tion, Wake up America, EBL, All American Blogger, Long Time Gone, The Diary of Daedalus, The Radio Patriot, Twitchy, Bookworm Room, The PJ Tatler, RedState, Allergic to Bull, The Camp Of The Saints, beatcanvas.com, FilmLadd Blogs, Datechguy's Blog, Full Frontal Nerdery, Pundit & Pundette, WyBlog, Popehat, The Political Commentator, 'Cause I Said So, National Review, Politicaljunkie Mom, HillBuzz.org, The American Catholic, Cold Fury, Nice Deb, Pull My Chain, The Coalition Of The Swilling, Rhymes With Right, American Power, Hit & Run, The Lonely Conservative, That Mr. G Guy's Blog, FreeSpeech.com, Bob Owens, doubleplusundead, Truth Before Dishonor, Moe Lane, hogewash, The New Editor, THE ASTUTE BLOGGERS and LEE STRANAHAN dot COM 

No comments: