Monday, April 9, 2012

It's the Monday after Easter...

what's going on.

I want to thank all of you who extended Easter wishes and prayers to our humble household.   It was good to step back for the past three days and focus on things other than the state of the world.

The weather has improved and I was able to get out and indulge in my favorite activity - making messes on the property that my long-suffering hubby must clean up.

I do my best thinking when I'm chopping on trees and to help me in my endeavors are my two new toys.  My old fold-up pruning saw finally bit the dust and so I picked up these on a recent trip to Lowe's.  Three pick-up loads later and there's still limbs and brush piles to pick up.

The clematis has been cut back and the deck cleaned of leaves and bird seed.  The chairs and table are washed, polished, and waiting patiently to be used.



In case you missed it:

Steve McCann at American Thinker:   Time to Stop Being Intimidated by the Left

Peter Ferrara at American Spectator:   The Poverty of Equality


John Fund at National Review:  Why We Need Voter-ID Laws Now 

Terresa Monroe-Hamilton at Noisy Room:   A Wicked Financial Storm Descends On America

Doug Ross at Journal:   How George W. Bush Destroyed the Economy In Only Eight Short Years

Daniel Anderson at Freedom Works:   Would Patients Really “Die on the Sidewalk” in the Absence of Government Mandates?

Dr. Sanity:   America, the Indoctri-Nation


Brendan O'Neill at the Australian:   'I now pronounce you partner 1 and partner 2': why gay marriage is bad for us all

Bunkerville:   Barack Obama, his friends and what they stand for

 Sven R. Larson at Conservative Daily News:  The Swedish Disaster – America’s Future?


Visit Fuzzy at her beautiful new site.

Fuzzy Logic:   Fuzzy Shorts: 0Care, Helter Skelter, and Femisogyny


 
Home Depot Co-Founder: Second Obama Term Will Bring Despair to America

No comments: