Thursday, March 8, 2012

So who is Professor Derrick Bell?...

and why does Obama love him?



That's a real good question.  Let's start by looking at what Discover the Networks has to say about Mr. Bell.

One thing I found interesting is the fact that Mr. Bell graduated in 1952 from Duquesne University in Pittsburgh, Penn., the very same "Catholic" university that spawned the Charismatic Renewal in 1967, which many consider to be demonic in nature. 


Makes you sit back and say Hmmmmmmmmmm...


More:


The Blaze:   Revealed: The Radical Racial Ideas of the Prof. Obama Raves About in New Harvard Video


Oh my Gosh!  Another microphone has been found in my home.  This is exactly what I planned to do and now iOwnTheWorld is doing it and has done all the work already and is sharing it with us.  Bless them!

From:  iOwnTheWorld 

Breitbart Label Template – Easy Download

 In case you missed it:

We are all Breitbart now! Read about The Plan:


Bill Whittle has installed a microphone in my home... 


I will be gone most of the day. My tabs are full to bursting with great stuff that I will be getting to later.


In the meantime, you know the drill:
Play nice while I'm gone, 
use your indoor voices, 
and keep the sand in the sandbox. 

No comments: