Tuesday, May 3, 2011

bin Laden death photo to be released...

when is the question.

According to Drudge the White House has said it will release the death photo of Osama bin Laden.

and

Administration Backs Off Tale Of Osama Bin Laden Using Wife As Human Shield
It was a fitting end for the America’s most wanted man. As President Barack Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser John Brennan told it, a cowardly Osama bin Laden used his own wife as a human shield in his final moments. Except that apparently wasn’t what happened at all. more at Mediate
 H/T  Weasel Zippers

3 comments:

Terry Nelson said...

And I doubt he was buried at sea... and if he was it wasn't the entire body. And if it was, I bet souveniers were taken.

Mary Ellen/Nunly said...

The story is changing so often at the white house that my head is beginning to spin.

What I haven't heard from Obama is praise for the SEALS for their mission. All I heard from Obama was "I I I I and Me Me Me Me".

Zilla said...

I'm still too busy being very VERY angry over the repeated assertions of how we respected his body by respecting islam bla bla bla to process any of the other crap. If he's dead, and I think he is because a hoax of this magnitude would invariably fall apart and backfire, then I am glad that he's dead. It was stupid to not have some credible people look at and verify that it was him (and I mean credible as in not operatives for 0bama) and it was stupid to honor his carcass. My only comfort is that even in their attempts to suck up to zero's muslim brothers, they screwed up, because the perpetually offended are (surprise) offended anyway.