Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Is Bretton Woods II the start of the New World Order?...

you be the judge.

Maggie, over at Maggie's Notebook, has an interesting article about the upcoming Bretton Woods Conference scheduled for April 8.  There has been little reporting on it and a closer look may be in order.

George Soros Bretton Woods II Conf: Changing Finance World-Wide – New World Order: God’s Gonna Cut You Down Video

Maggie also links to a Daily Bell article that thinks the venom being spewed on George Soros may be a bit over the top.  As Glenn Beck is so fond of saying, "don't take anyone's word for anything - do the research, study, and form your own conclusions." 

6 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

The Spooky Dude and his followers want to control your world.

Maggie@MaggiesNotebook said...

Adrienne, I intened the Daily Bell article to have a caveat next to it and spent some time deciding how to word it - then I guess I hit the publish button. I've added a few words next to the link. Thanks for mentioning it.

A reader mentioned that he thinks Congress does know about it, because Soros testified before them in 1998.We had a Republican majority at that time.

I don't think Soros then, was the Soros any of us know now. The world is a very different place.

Thanks so much for linking Adrienne.

Adrienne said...

Odie - true.

Adrienne said...

Maggie - you have some excellent comments on your article. I added the Daily Bell to show your were "fair and balanced" or some such carp.

I didn't agree with the Daily Bell and I thought the rather condescending attitude was annoying.

Lola said...

http://forums.redfin.com/t5/Los-Angeles/21-000-Cash-for-Keys-for-Delinquent-Borrowers/td-p/183968

Please Dear Adrienne, please comment on the above article!

Adrienne said...

Lola - on the surface it doesn't appear to be too bad - but I'm still researching. There's one aspect of this I don't like.