Thursday, March 17, 2011

Donald Trump Wonders Where Obama Came From...

so do lots of other people, too.

From an interview aired today on Good Morning America:
Speaking about the president, Trump – in line with "birthers" who question the president's citizenship – said he, too, had his doubts that Obama was born in the U.S.
"Everybody that even gives a hint of being a birther … even a little bit of a hint, like, gee, you know, maybe, just maybe this much of a chance, they label them as an idiot. Let me tell you, I'm a really smart guy," he said.
He explained the source of his doubt: "He grew up and nobody knew him. You know? When you interview people, if ever I got the nomination, if I ever decide to run, you may go back and interview people from my kindergarten. They'll remember me. Nobody ever comes forward. Nobody knows who he his until later in his life. It's very strange. The whole thing is very strange," he added. 
 More at ABC News:  Donald Trump for President? Trump Weighs in on Sheen, Palin, Obama...

9 comments:

Gina said...

Don't know where he was born, but he was groomed for this role. By whom was he groomed? Now that's the question that scares me.

Anonymous said...

His records are sealed. Why? Obviously there is something he doesn't want the public to know. The best piece of conjecture I've read ges like this:

He was born in Hawaii as Barack Husein Obama. There was a divorce. He went to Malasia with his mother where he was adopted as Barry Sorteo ( misspelled I'm sure). Latter he returned to Hawaii to live with his grandmother. The adoption papers were presented to the proper autorities and his records at the hospital were expunged. some years latter he decided that he prefered his original name and he just started using it. Time passed and he never bothered to have his name legally changed back to Barack Obama. that is probably what he is hiding.

At my age, I doubt that I'll live long enough to know the truth when his records are finally unsealed. But the above conjecture seems reasonable. I enjoy thinking that everything he ever signed as Barack Obama should become null and void because they were signed with a false name. Ja!

Adrienne said...

Gina - exactly!

Adrienne said...

consrvative fire - his mom went to Seattle shortly after his birth or possibly gave birth there. He did live most of his life as Barry Soetoro - hence when he spoke at the "bully conference" and said he was bullied because of his "funny" name, it was a complete lie.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Everything about this man is a complete lie, and the Donald has no fear of calling him on them all. If I were going to support a patriot for president who could stand toe to toe with BO, even mop the floor with him, it would be Donald Trump.

Adrienne said...

Fuzzy - confession time - I really like the Donald and would vote for him. I'd like to see him run just so I could see him debate Odumbo. Like you said - it would a floor mopping. It makes me get goosebumps just thinking about it.

Blue said...

I like The Donald. I don't like obama. That's all I have to say about that.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Adrienne, at this point, he's pretty much the only one thinking about running that I'd support. I'd like Ryan more, but he's not running in 2012, so of the potential field, Trump's topping my list. My list of one. ;)

Lola said...

The whole "you are labeled and idiot" if you even question his orgins is true. I've seen this over and over.

I actually wonder "Where are his girlfriends?" I mean, I would remember dating him if I did. And, I'm not even going to the 'maybe he's gay', where has he been. A nobody like me would have people coming out of the woodwork talking about kindergarten just like the Donald.

Nobody from the private school in Indonesia, anyone?

I'd consider the Donald. Eh, only if Joan Rivers was his running mate.

I'd hope they'd broadcast portions of the Executive White House meetings.

And, I think Star Jones would do a better job at Secratary of State than just about anyone. Evah.