Sunday, September 12, 2010

Something to brighten your Sunday...

from The Lonely Conservative.

This video of Marco Rubio (for some unknown reason my plug-ins are working again and I can watch videos.   I have no idea of what I did to accomplish this, but I'm offering a bacon sacrifice to the computer gods this morning),  will help renew your faith in the up and coming conservatives.

This is worth gathering the children in your family to watch and we thank Allen Wilson, posting at The Lonely Conservative, for bringing it to us.

 In Allen's words:
Yesterday morning I attended a prayer breakfast for the purpose of video taping the event.   What I saw was a politician who climbed down off the stump and spoke with a clear message. With a clear and profound understanding of the American Spirit Marco Rubio, just days after the death of his father, shared a vision of the past, the present, and the future of America. In this gathering for the rememberance of 9/11 it was moving to be reminded of why we are here and what makes America different.
It was a bit of a struggle whether to post the video or send you to The Lonely Conservative which in turn would send you to YouTube.  That all seemed like a bit much to ask of my readers and so I decided to post the video to save you time.  While I try to be very careful to not only give credit to other hard-working bloggers for content they produce, I  also want to  make sure they receive the page hits they deserve.  On the other hand, I also know that Karen at The Lonely Conservative is more concerned with spreading the message than obsessing over her page hits.

Enjoy the video and then take a moment to head over to read Karen's latest post Democrats Have Picked Their Target – John Boehner - it's excellent...




Even more to brighten your day:  

Reaganite Republican not only has the  Video/Full Text of Geert Wilders' Speech at 9/11 Rally of Remembrance   but has posted his usual  Reaganite's Sunday Funnies - and we thank him!

3 comments:

Lonely Conservative said...

Thank you for the link, Adrienne. I linked back to you.

Reaganite Independent said...

And I thank you Adrienne- much obliged!

Love the Rubio clip- this guy's great

MightyMom said...

Marco Rubio
Gotta remember that mans name.