Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Lord's Day with Live Chat Update

 The blogosphere is quiet for now.  Deadly quiet.  I'm sure that won't last.

I have nothing to say except we have done all that we can do - for now.  As I've said before, this in not the end, but just the beginning. 

Reaganite Republican will have live streaming video starting at 1:00 pm ET. We thank him.

The Other McCain will also be updating regularily.  We thank Stacy and Smitty.

Gateway Pundit will also be doing his usual great job.


For now, I will render unto God. Caesar will have to punt for awhile.

Update:

Live Chat hosted by Stacy McCain

2 comments:

Ebeth said...

offered Mass for our country this morning. Could hardly sing.....just take in all the prayers.

Will be watching, listening, and praying all day.

Thanks for being there friend

Ebeth

Abbey's Road said...

I am so dishearted ... this is a very ... sad ... day.