Thursday, October 22, 2009

Catholic Bashing is Alive & Well

It seems like the Catholic bashing has been heating up the past few weeks. My suggestion to those of you that consider yourselves Christians -  watch your back.  They'll be coming for you next!

Fight the Good Fight 

by Father Dwight Longenecker

If anyone doubts that the government is gearing up to tackle religious institutions who do not condone homosexuality, check this article on InsideCatholic about Obama's appointment to the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission. read the rest

Related reading:

Catholic Online:  David Bohnett , 'Discourse' and Homosexual Activism









5 comments:

Tracy said...

At this point, I'm just so used to it, I used to get so upset and schocked over it, now I just Pray for those who simply don't understand us, I wonder as well, how anyone becomes so hard and bitter.. sad!

Adrienne said...

Tracy - I'm always surprised when it comes from a source I didn't expect.

Subvet said...

Ayup. Get ready for the fun times when the wheat will be seperated from the chaff.

gemoftheocean said...

Thanks for the heads up

Mark D. said...

I've got a link to this over at my blog.