Thursday, October 15, 2009

Back to H.R. 3200

I suspected this is exactly what the Dems would do. I have not had time to verify this information but it makes sense so I suspect it's true. These people will stop at nothing to get what they want.

BREAKING: Dems Go Nuclear on Obamacare
House Ways & Means Committee Chairman Charlie Rangel (D-N.Y.) held a hearing this morning to certify that H.R. 3200 -- the main House Obamacare bill which was the subject of all the town hall rage in August -- has met all requirements to pass as a “budget reconciliation” measure. read the rest

This should send some chills up your spine:
In what seemed a reference to Republicans opposed to Democratic healthcare proposals, Obama accused them of "trying to stand in the way of progress."

"Let me tell you: I'm just getting started," Obama said.  Obama in New Orleans, Oct. 15, 2009