Sunday, September 27, 2009

Stealing on the Lord's Day

Is stealing on the Day of Lord worse than other days of the week?  I'm thinking it may be, but I'll just have to take my chances.

This morning I moseyed on over to Mark's place and he had posted a Palestrina music video. Palestrina is my very favorite in the whole world. So how am I going repay his kindness for brightening my day? Why, I'm going to steal the dang video and share it with you.

To hear music like this is to know there is a God in heaven. It is the sound of angels singing His praises. Take a moment from your busy day and listen and give thanks for all He has done for you.


4 comments:

X said...

Heh. We got treated to the musical stylings of Carey Landry...you know...'you have lifed me, lifed me into life." WTF? I offered it up for Luke's trip of Af'stan.

Adrienne said...

Angela - God bless you. That made me laugh so hard it brought tears to my eyes...

Austringer said...

Ahhhh....Palestrina! We do have similar tastes, Adrienne.

Thanks for passing on a little bit of beauty.

Adrienne said...

Austie - I like Palestrina because he seems to be a bit more melodic than some of the other great composers...