Saturday, September 26, 2009

Obama's Black Caucus Speech

Out of the goodness of my devout little heart I made myself sit through the first part of Obama's speech to the Congressional Black Caucus.

Here's what I heard in a nutshell:

  • If it wasn't for him the country's economy would have collapsed
  • He has cut taxes for 95% of the people in this country
  • He saved untold numbers of jobs
  • We have to pass health care to make things more equal for African Americans
  • He said 7 of 10 white kids will do better than their parents... while 7 of 10 black kids will do worse...
  • The way to solve this problem???
  • Pass government run health care and take money from rich white people and give it to poor black people via health care services.
  • He also made it quite clear that blacks were oppressed and civil rights laws were not being enforced.
If you really want to waste 10 minutes of your life and use up your remaining Pepto Bismal, here it is.

3 comments:

Joe of St. Thérèse said...

I started laughing when I heard this speech...I'm not opressed, I don't need the gov't health care...

MightyMom said...

poop breath.

Jennifer said...

you'll need more than pepto...