Monday, April 27, 2009

Auctiva and ADD

Auctiva ecommerce

*****I spent hours and hours today working on my Auctiva ecommerce store. It was not pretty. As a matter of fact it was downright ugly.

*****Granted, I am not a computer wizard. I operate on the need-to-know model. When I need to know something I go find out. If I don't need to know, I ignore it. It took me about 30 minutes today just to find my dashboard. And it was downhill from there. As an ebay veteran this should not be so hard. I will be giving it a few more hours tomorrow and if I don't get anywhere it will be adios and bye bye to the new Auctiva ecommerce.

Adult ADD

*****So after spending hours working with Auctiva I decided to link to some things I had written on my blog. Do you think I could find them? Nooooooo! I couldn't find them because my labels are a mess, the blog is a mess, my links are a mess, and usually I'm a mess. Welcome to the world of adult ADD. But, guess what? We have fun in our weird little world.

*****My goals are to clean up this problem. In the meantime my friend RightKlik has, as usual, said everything I was planning on saying. Right now I'm too tired and frustrated to say much of anything.........except - do you think the swine flu may be distracting us from the real stuff that's going on? Things that are waaaay more dangerous than the possibility of us coming down with a case of this new bug?

Government-Run Health Care: A Sensible Idea

by RightKlik

I think government-run health care is a fantastic idea. One obnoxious bully making life-or-death decisions for 300 million people — simply brilliant! read the rest

No comments: