Sunday, September 19, 2021

Revenge is mine, saith the Lord...

 I've no wish to disturb the peace of Sunday, so I'll just leave this here for your perusal and pondering.

Anyone who thinks they will escape the wrath of God is in for a nasty surprise. 

Deuteronomy 32:31-35

 For our God is not as their gods: our enemies themselves are judges. Their vines are of the vineyard of Sodom, and of the suburbs of Gomorrha: their grapes are grapes of gall, and their clusters most bitter.  Their wine is the gall of dragons, and the venom of asps, which is incurable.  Are not these things stored up with me, and sealed up in my treasures?  Revenge is mine, and I will repay them in due time, that their foot may slide: the day of destruction is at hand, and the time makes haste to come.

Romans 12:17-19

To no man rendering evil for evil. Providing good things, not only in the sight of God, but also in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as is in you, have peace with all men. Revenge not yourselves, my dearly beloved; but give place unto wrath, for it is written: Revenge is mine, I will repay, saith the Lord.

Simon Khorolskiy – The Storm Will Cease – Умолкнет гром



No comments: