Monday, May 24, 2021

Are coincidences messages from God?...

sometimes.

Sometimes not.

Yesterday was Pentecost, when the Holy Spirit descended on the apostles bringing them seven gifts: wisdom, understanding, counsel, fortitude, knowledge, piety, and fear of the Lord.

Those gifts are also given to us.

Was it a coincidence that after church yesterday morning I was led to watch a video intensifying my wisdom, knowledge, and understanding, and causing my fortitude and piety to expand? 

Following are three videos. I'm always telling you to watch a video, even when it runs a staggering 35 minutes.  Well, I'm now going to ask you to watch a video that is five hours long.  And then you can move on to a video which is 35 minutes long, and follow that up with one of about 23 minutes.

I watched the first one in one sitting because I thought it was just that important. 

I am not a stranger to what is covered in the video, having done presentations at church on the New Age phenomena, which is rooted in Satanism. And yet, there was plenty of new information. Relying on my previous research and study, I have no reason not to believe what I heard and saw in this video.  

From Health Impact News:

Commentary by Brian Shilhavy

Altiyan Childs is a former Australian Rock musician, and a former Freemason. In 2010 he won The X Factor talent show award, which boosted his career in music to stardom status.

In a video he released last month, he announced that he has now put his life on the line to renounce his secret Freemason vows.

His life has recently changed after being awakened in a speeding car that was heading straight into a brick wall because the driver had fallen asleep. He says he heard a whisper in his ear that woke him from a deep sleep, and that he was able to grab the steering wheel and avoid the crash.

The penalty for renouncing your vows in Freemasonry is death, but he feels compelled to expose Freemasonry for what it is: the oldest religion in the world. 

According to Childs, almost every notable person running the world today, from politics to business to entertainment, got there through Freemasonry.

And his 5 plus hour video was produced to convince you that this is true, from an insider perspective, and to warn about what is soon coming: the implementation of the Luciferian New World Order, which includes a significant reduction of the world’s population.

It took me a few days to watch the entire 5 hours, and when I finished earlier today, I told my friend who recommended the video to me:

“My life will never be the same after watching this. I will not sleep tonight until I publish this (on Health Impact News).”

I will have to concur with Mr. Shilhavy about not resting, until this video is posted - not just here, but everywhere.

I know probably 99.9% of you will say, "Five hours!" Um, no. No time for that. So be it.  That's not my problem.  I'm doing what I believe I'm supposed to be doing; bringing the light of truth to as many people as possible.  




The following video is one of my favorites, Michael Matt of The Remnant Newspaper, who echoes in many ways what you'll hear on the first video. Your eternal life depends on understanding what these people are trying to tell us.

 

And finally, Father James Altman, of You Cannot be Catholic & a Democrat. Period. fame, has been censored by his weasel of a bishop who is trying to remove him from his parish for being "divisive and ineffectual." 

His sermon yesterday contains a message for all people - not just Catholics.

He has no intention of leaving his post, and the cost of canon lawyers is $250.00 per hour.  A supporter has started a GiveGoSend page asking for 20K to help fund his defense.  As of this afternoon the fund is at 133,725K.  Ineffectual? Divisive?  WTHell?  He sounds pretty dang effective to me. 



I'm on the home stretch of my garden goals for the month of May - aka catching the red dot. I only have a few things to do, but God has sent rain. Lots of rain.  My quest for the red dot is being side-lined. Coincidence or message? You be the judge.


 


No comments: