Saturday, February 13, 2021

DR. SHERRI TENPENNY EXPLAINS HOW THE DEPOPULATION COVID VACCINES WILL START WORKING IN 3-6 MONTHS...

 very important information.

From the video:

REQUIRED VIEWING! Dr. Sherri Tenpenny gives VERY important information! Hyper-immune response in test animals for previous attempts at coronavirus vaccines, like SARS and MERS, has been a persistent problem. All is well for awhile, until the animals are exposed to the wild mutated virus. Dr. Tenpenny and other scientists have forecast that millions may die, and it will be blamed on a new strain of COVID, making an argument for even more deadly vaccines.

I am the last person to dump on all doctors, but I also know the best doctors are the ones who are the the most brilliant diagnosticians.  I also know that doctors most often shine when it's an emergency situation. However, when it comes to nutrition and alternate medicine they are mostly lacking.

The interviewer here is former Nevada City Mayor Reinette Senum. From my limited research it seems she's a very controversial figure. Her term as mayor  ended last June and she just stepped down from the city council. She's a democrat who is an anti-masker. I found her to be a bit over-bearing. 

I'm also aware that Dr. Tenpenny is  an anti-vaxxer and I kept that in mind while listening to her. With my mother's background on the organizational side of medicine and my limited medical training, nothing she said made the needle on my spidey sense-o-meter quiver. 

I know there's a lot of information being spewed out in this post. If you're struggling with making a decision which could affect your life, I think you need to give it a bit of attention.    


Now listen to Dr. Simone Gold:

The truth about the CV 19 vaccine


"This is a crime against humanity!"



Corona News 123: THE COMING GENOCIDE OF ADVERSE COVID VAX REACTIONS, AND WHO TO BLAME FOR IT

and

 From Life Site:

 Upcoming Event:

Unmasking COVID-19
Vaccines, Mandates, and Global Health

Join us on February 19th for the first virtual conference focused entirely on this pressing issue facing every Christian around the world.

Can't make it on the 19th? Video replays will be available for everyone who registers now.


Dr. Tenpenny’s Blog has quite a bit of good information



Allow me to elaborate on the following petition and why it's important you sign it. The Frontline doctors will be meeting with the heads of all the airlines to try and stop them from restricting passengers to only those who have been vaccinated. It's important that you head over there and sign the petition since they would like that as part of their presentation of the facts.  I believe Quntas has already decided to require vaccinations to fly.
It's just a matter of time until businesses start down the same path.

STOP MEDICAL DISCRIMINATION
The Petition To Stop Forced Experimental Vaccines


My eyeballs, brain, and rear patoot are worn out from today's research, so I may not be here tomorrow.  Plus I have a town hall to attend where all our local representatives will be gathered together to answer questions. Local, local, local!!!





No comments: