Saturday, June 27, 2020

How long before they try to take away "Dixie"?...

and how long are you (and me) going to sit back and allow this abomination to continue?

The commie/libtards are on a mission to erase our history and steal and denigrate our ancestors.  They want to destroy our art, music, and literature.

Every decade or so Our Lord and Savior sends imperfect people to deliver a perfect message of truth and hope.

An American Trilogy is one such message.

Watch it in full screen and turn up the volume.

May God bless you in these confusing and troubling times.





In case you've forgotten:

What a difference 20 years makes

Lee Greenwood sings "God Bless the USA" at Yankee Stadium prior to Game 4 of the World Series between the D-backs and Yankees on 10/31/01




Health Update

I have discovered that what I thought was a hamstring injury is in fact a strain to the piriformis muscle (aka a major pain in the butt.) Until you have the correct diagnosis, proper treatment cannot begin. I've embarked on special exercises, gau sha massage (I'll talk more about that in the future), and ibuprofen for inflammation. At the rate I've been gobbling the ibuprofen I figure my liver will have to walked on a leash in a few more weeks

I'm hobbling around pretty darn good now, getting work done, and even managing to log in as many as two hours per night actually sleeping in bed before the nerve pain becomes unbearable. The rest of the night is spent on a chair in the dining room reading and nodding off here and there. That's weird, because with piriformis syndromne sitting should be the last thing you want to do.

As with all things - this too shall pass.




No comments: