Friday, April 3, 2020

Webcam abortions and an abortion app???...

while we mourn the people who have succumbed to the Wuflu, we continue to butcher babies.

Does that make any sense to you?

Through it all Shawn Carney, of 40 Days for Life, brings a vision of hope - and we thank him.



Friday in Passion Week

Lesson for today
Jeremiah 17:13-18

O Lord the hope of Israel: all that forsake thee shall be confounded: they that depart from thee, shall be written in the earth: because they have forsaken the Lord, the vein of living waters.  Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed: save me, and I shall be saved, for thou art my praise.  Behold they say to me: Where is the word of the Lord? let it come. 
 And I am not troubled, following thee for my pastor, and I have not desired the day of man, thou knowest. That which went out of my lips, hath been right in thy sight.  Be not thou a terror unto me, thou art my hope in the day of affliction. 
Let them be confounded that persecute me, and let not me be confounded: let them be afraid, and let not me be afraid: bring upon them the day of affliction, and with a double destruction, destroy them. 

No comments: