Monday, December 16, 2019

Blogger problems??...w/Update - Update 2

anyone having problems?

I've been notified by the exceptionally brilliant and super cute Hardnox at Nox and Friends that he's having huge problems on my blog - not loading, comments not showing, super slow, etc.

Anyone else having problems?

Thank you in advance.

If you are, I can be emailed at adrienne0645@gmail.com

And.........if you haven't ever availed yourself of the fine job Hardnox and his friends do at his site you should.  They do a super job!

Update:

I'm thinking the problem is with Chrome. If I log on with Firefox there are no problems. Log on in Chrome I'm having horrible problems with the blog loading and showing more than two posts. Most of this started this morning.

Seeing as how Blogger is a free site, I have no idea of how to fix it.  I guess you get what you pay for.  Should this be considered a message from God? Lately, my frustration level is about at minus 10.

Update 2 (12/17/2019)

I've pretty much decided to switch to a WP platform hosted by Bluehost. I was thinking about chucking the whole thing, but after over 10 years, 6211 posts, over 10K comments, and a total of close to 6 million page views I should maybe hang around for a bit. 

This upcoming year is going to be very, very exciting and frustrating and I refuse to be silent.  

So while this is all taking place, please be patient.  Thank you in advance...





No comments: