Saturday, November 16, 2019

Thank you President Trump!...

for doing the right thing.

Trump ordered the release of Clint Lorance

Trump cancelled murder charges against Army Green Beret Major Mathew L. Golsteyn

and

Trump reversed the demotion of Chief Petty Officer Edward Gallagher, a Navy SEAL who was acquitted of murder.


 Today?

Heading out for Trump Victory Training

The Idaho Republican Party is proud to host the Trump Victory team on November 16, 2019 for an in-depth political training. This highly-informative session will take place at St. John the Baptist Orthodox Christian Church, 4718 Horsehaven Ave, in Post Falls.

Seasoned campaign professionals will discuss topics such as:
The Trump Victory Leadership Initiative
Grassroots Outreach
Voter Registration
Digital Activism
Neighborhood parties
Data and more!





Amazon Today

I have the O-Cedar Spin Mop and love it. I purchased mine at Costco, but today's Amazon price is even less than I paid.

On sale for $20.98 until midnight tonight

I receive a small commission when you purchase through my links at no additional cost to you - and I thank you.

No comments: