Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Newt Gingrich: "None of this is real"...

"Dems have a pathological need to destroy Trump"

Newt thinks this impeachment inquiry will go to trial. If he is right I fear the damage done to this country could be irreparable.

It's not possible to speak for everyone, but I know that my own rage is simmering just under the surface of a civilized veneer. Am I alone?  I don't think so.





Amazon Today

Save up to 30% on grocery fall favorites


I purchased these pickle ornaments a few weeks ago and for the price they're very nice. These are not glass which in my mind is a plus. Don't need three pickles?  Give two away as stocking stuffers or office party favors. 
I receive a small commission when you purchase through my links at no additional cost to you - and I thank you.

No comments: