Friday, November 22, 2019

Elizabeth Warren on Abortion Rights...

which she believes are "human rights"

This is chilling.

It's also in complete agreement with the UN declaration on abortion.

What's she's saying is it's a human right to kill another human.

And every single democrat standing on that stage with her is in complete agreement.

Must I remind you that if you are a Christian of any stripe you may not vote for a candidate that supports the killing of babies?



Not to be outdone, Pete Buttigieg continues to misquote the Bible in defense of baby killing and anything else that suits his little fancy.  


Amazon Today

Black Friday Countdown at Amazon

I receive a small commission when you purchase through my links at no additional cost to you and I appreciate from the bottom of my adorable deplorable heart.

No comments: