Tuesday, October 15, 2019

PART 2 - Project Veritas: CNN Leadership Picks Winners and Losers on Eve of Debate.

I'm aware that none of this is a surprise to my astute and informed readers, but it's nice to be validated.

Tucker: "CNN has had a liberal agenda from the beginning, but it wasn’t always nakedly partisan and didn’t used to function like a political campaign."

Will it make a difference to the commie/libtards?  Maybe. If they even watch the tapes - which I doubt they will.  The majority of them are so steeped in their Trump Derangement Syndrome™ and confirmation bias that nothing will change their minds.  Face the facts my petits choux - you can't fix stupid. 




Tucker has lots to say about Part 1 of Project Veritas undercover tape - and we thank him.




Amazon Today

A whole bunch of cool stuff in the Halloween Store - outdoor decor, costumes, pet costumes.  I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, but I was even lured in by the outdoor decor. Some seriously cute stuff!

No comments: