Monday, May 20, 2019

It's Monday...

so what, you ask?

Monday - the first day of the rest of your life.

I have trees to plant.  You know - those things that clean the air, provide shade (and often food), and look pretty. Wonder what the greenie-weenies are doing?

Here's Your Monday Kick in the Booty
In this year’s 2019 PragerU Commencement Address, Navy Seal (Ret.) and best-selling author, Jocko Willink, offers some hard-learned, practical advice. It all starts with Discipline. That’s what will get you on the road to personal fulfillment and success – and keep you there. Watch and find out why.
You are never too old to work on your discipline.  I'm 72 (how the hell did that happen?) and my main goals every. single. week. involve discipline.  Do I make it?  Oh, hell noes - but I keep trying.




Amazon Today

Save up to 30% on Men's, Women's, and Kid's Swimwear

Save up to 30% on Cuisinart grills, smokers and accessories

Yesterday I found some Costco baby back ribs which had been vacuum sealed and shoved to the back of my freezer since 2014.  Seriously!  They were just as fresh as the day I sucked all the air out of that package.  I cooked them for 15 minutes in my Instant Pot and finished them under the broiler for about 10 minutes.  They were fabulous.  If you don't have a Food Saver or an Instant Pot, you're missing out on a great way to save money and time.

No comments: