Tuesday, May 14, 2019

"Dangerous" Paul Joseph Watson as you've probably never seen him discussing censorship...

just being himself.

Not only is he predicting his own future, but the future of free speech.

Facecrap figures strongly here.  I'm not overly bothered by the censorship on Facecrap, the adverts, or any of the other stuff people complain about.

My news doesn't come from Facecrap.  I don't look at their ads, and I don't spend an inordinate amount of time there.

The danger in that thinking is that millions upon millions of people do get their news from Facecrap, buy from their advertisers, and spend just about all day trolling the platform.

On the other hand I've learned over the years (many, many years) that people who are on the left (commies) are not going to be convinced by truth.  We've had many generations subverted by the siren song of the left and nothing is going to change their minds.

They've sent their children to state controlled schools who have indoctrinated them to the point of complete lunacy.  Instead of "Our Father, Who Art in Heaven", they now chant "Diversity is Our Strength" and "A Women's Right to Choose."

What do we do?

How about going direct to the source?  Nothing is stopping you from accessing these "dangerous" people on their sites - at least not yet. Will the left eventually get them off the internet?  I'm pretty sure that's where this is headed.

And if you think it's only the big sites being affected, you'd be wrong.  There is no doubt that I, as well as many of the other smaller sites, are being shadow banned.

The only thing I ever post on Facecrap is a link to my posts.  After culling my friends list it only has the potential to reach about 200 people directly.  I have several friends who "share" my posts adding another 1000 or so peeps.

In the past I would have at least 300 or more daily page views that came from Facecrap.  Guess how many I get now?  Zero.  That's right - zero.



You Can't Watch This from RWFS Distribution on Vimeo.
Release Date:  May 15th, 2019 3:00 pm ET




More:

American Thinker:  The Next Battlefront: Social Media



Amazon Today

Save 50% on the Sun Joe SPX 3500 Pressure Washer

Save on Men's Basics from Goodthreads  Shorts, shirts, pants, et all.

No comments: