Tuesday, March 19, 2019

New Zealand Video...

let's keep this short since I have walls to paint.

I watched the New Zealand video and there is something way off about it.

Graphic content?

Not hardly.

And it's the first time in my life I've seen someone shoot through a windshield without making a hole.

It's also the first time I've seen clothes that are immune to bullet holes too.

Or brass blasting out of a gun that disappears and never lands on the ground.

How about spraying randomly away in a hallway without ever hitting the wall?

It's at Before It's News

What the hell is this all about? Gun control in New Zealand?

It's so weird, I even question whether that is the real video.

I have walls waiting to be painted, so I'll see you all later.

Amazon Today

I just bought one of these yesterday at the paint store.  The Amazon price is better.  This is a seriously needed piece of equipment for anyone who paints. It can be tilted in different directions too. Be still my beating heart!
And if you do the painting around your house and don't have a Whizz Wedge Brush - you NEED one (or two.) I have a 2 1/2 and a 1 1/2. They're my most used brushes.

No comments: