Thursday, September 6, 2018

The people aren't buying into the NYTimes fake news and Cory Booker is an ignoramous...

just my observation.

The cooler heads in the room couldn't care less about an "anonymous" source spewing a bunch of nonsense that is 180° opposite of what is observable.

And don't fall for the headlines claiming the White House is in chaos over the New York Times headline.  Trump is doing what he does best - his job!

Moving on:

Against the Senate rules, Cory Booker publishes confidential Kavanaugh emails.

 I've already read them and I see not one thing that hurts Kavanaugh in any manner.



More:

The Night Wind:  TRUMP HUMBLES ARROGANT MEDIA AT CEREMONY

Virtual Mirage:  The Return of Hitler?

The Blaze:  Commentary: The NYT op-ed was a cowardly publicity stunt that will change no one’s mind


Amazon Today

I receive a teeny little kick back from Amazon when you purchase through my links - at no additional cost to you.  I appreciate you using my links more than you'll ever know, and I thank you.




No comments: