Monday, August 27, 2018

How worried should we be about media manipulation?...

I swing both ways.

Okay, maybe that should be worded "I'm of two minds on the subject."

When viewing many of my heavily tattooed fellow citizens I tend to think, "How on earth could you manipulate these people?  Can they even read above a 2nd grade level?  And do they even vote?"  I know that may sound snotty, but I rarely see these peeps standing in line at the voting booths.

Then again, I do see the manipulation hard at work that makes women don ugly little knitted pink hats and scream in public for the right to slaughter their unborn children.  It's working overtime when it convinces peeps that men are women, women are men, and men having sex with other men is A-okay.

And what to make of people who march for importing more murdering third worlders and retaining the ones who are here illegally?  Who or what convinced them that this was a good idea?

Peter Barry Chowka at American Thinker: How it Feels When YouTube Disappears Your Video


and in contrast...

Lone Star Parson in my combox:
There's an awful lot of lying msm static, reaching a kind of crescendo fury and that's scary. We feel like they're in charge of the narrative and they are with a few exceptions, like Tucker.  
But remember how Hillary was going to win? 
I think, for what it's worth, that they're overplaying their hand and some serious DJT campaigning/rallies will help tremendously. Also, the Cohen/Prostitute etc scandal broke too early -- it'll be very old news by the time we get to the polls. 
Speaking of which, do you remember "Omarosa"? 
I rest my case.



It's Monday Again

You know, my favorite day of the week.  Last week pottered along in a semblance of order - sort of.  Why?  Because I didn't do my planning properly.  And guess what?  Yesterday I failed to do my weekly review and conjure up some sort of a rational plan for this week.

Other than getting my car to the body shop today for repairs from the unnecessary accident perpetrated by an inattentive driver, I have no idea of what I want to accomplish this week.

So I reread my own post on how to avoid "squirrel brain", and I will take my own advice.


Amazon Today

Some great deals on High Sierra backpacks, lunch bags, and laptop bags. 

Deals of the Day in Back to School Furniture

No comments: