Friday, January 5, 2018

Fire and Fury: People of low intellect flock to buy crap book by crap author saying really stupid things about Trump...

and I couldn't care less.

Let's make something very clear:  I don't like Obama.  Actually I loathe the guy, but if someone put out a clearly ridiculous book that quotes people saying things they never said, claims access to the White House he never had, or babbles on about such things as Obama having smelly feet, I would neither buy it or waste my time reading it.

Now we have people running about and having hissy fits over the whole issue of a silly book, Fire and Fury, written by a silly man, Michael Wolff, with about as much credibility as my kitteh Erica.  Actually, Erica is much more discerning in her daily life than the people who would spend their time reading this book.

A quick perusal of the five star "reviews" at Amazon reveal the usual cadre of foaming at the mouth Trump haters, who finally, finally have backup for what they knew to be true in their diseased little brains.   Do you really give a rat's ass what they think?  I don't.

Here's what you need to remember:  Do not get swept up in the noise.  If you want to know who a person is, watch what they do. And what we should be doing is paying attention to upcoming elections.

That is all.




All sorts of great Deals of the Day at Amazon

Deals in Home stuff

I receive a small commission from Amazon when you purchase through my links  at no additional cost to you - and I thank you - bigly!






No comments: