Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Trump's attorney Jay Sekulow discusses Paul Manafort on fake news channel CNN...

where Wolf Blitzer tries his damnedest to tie Trump to Russia.

He failed in his attempt and only made himself look like a fool.

I'm not going to comment on the charges against Sexy Paul Manafort the Great until I read the indictment, which may have to wait until tomorrow.  Be wary of anyone who posts their opinion without even reading the charges. 

Can you imagine, in the darkest tiniest corner of your brain, Wolf Blitzer interviewing anyone attached to Hillary Clinton with the same badgering questions he put to Jay Sekulow?  And who but a dummbkopf  badgers one of the smartest attorneys in the U.S.?

This continuing harassment of a sitting president of the United States is unprecedented and becoming uglier by the day.  I really am getting to the point of thinking that if the vile left actually try to make a move against President Trump there may be a civil war.




Some great deals at Amazon in Electronics today.

Last day of the month to make me wealthy (only kiiiiddding) by purchasing an item through my links.  I receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you.  It's a win/win - and I thank you.

No comments: