Monday, June 26, 2017

Excellent interview with Wild Bill Finlay...

it's long, but worth the time.

Not only is Bill excellent, but Ann Vandersteel, the bright young lady interviewing him not only does a great job, but has much to add to the discussion.

We must become pro-active on the issue of "hate speech" or soon we'll be silenced.  I stand by my sub-heading:

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear" George Orwell
If you don't know the story see:

Outrageous! Wild Bill for America ARRESTED in Canada...


and

Please link and spread the word.  Your freedom depends on it.

I don't think any of us really understand how important this is. 

God bless Wild Bill!



Some great Deals of the Day at Amazon
plus
Great Deals in Art, Crafts, and Sewing

Help out Chez Adrienne by making your Amazon purchases through my links.  I receive a small commission while adding nothing to the cost of your purchase.  It's a win-win and I thank you in advance. 

No comments: