Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Wild Bill: Democrats - The Party of the Damned...

manages to say in two and half minutes what I've been thinking about all morning - and I thank him.

The capacity to be shocked is still alive and well in my mind and heart.  Witnessing a woman who was raised Catholic volunteering at a Planned Parenthood clinic is one such occurrence that not only shocks, but elicits profound sadness.  The first thing that pops into my mind is, "How could you do such a thing?"

Skipping the religious objections and going straight to science, something the libtards claim to revere, is the fact that the "blob of cells" that is being sucked out of a woman's womb is, indeed, a human.  It's a scientific fact.

Didn't they just all gather together to protest the people on the right being stupid neanderthals who ignore science?

When I was very young I also thought it was a blob of cells.  My first anatomy and physiology course in college taught us about RNA (ribonucleic acid) and DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid.)  While DNA was first isolated in the 1860's, it wasn't until 1953 (when I was nine years old) that the molecular structure was identified.  And that, dear friends, is when right thinking people quit the nonsensical designation of a human as being just a "blob of cells." 




No comments: