Thursday, February 9, 2017

Wild Bill: Black Rifle Coffee Company...

an American company by veterans for veterans!

I've never been a big fan of boycotts.  However, with so many companies jumping into the political fray, the possibility of avoiding a boycott is becoming harder every day.

 A company has a responsibility to its stockholders.  When it picks a side, either left or right, the end result is a loss of business from the opposing side.  If I was stock holder in some of these businesses, I'd be royally ticked off and would be thinking about dumping my stock.

When Starbucks made their grand statement about hiring 10K refugees over the next 5 years, and doing everything and anything they can to thwart the administration of President Donald J. Trump, as with the recent assault on Ivanka Trump's business, my rage became white hot.

It's impossible for me to "boycott" Starbucks because I think their coffee is terrible, most of their stores not very clean, and the general atmosphere of snobbery a complete turnoff.  I also don't usually buy premium coffee beans.  We're not coffee snobs in this house and pre-ground Costco coffee is fine with us.

However, I will make an exception and buy some Black Rifle coffee today and suggest you do the same.  Their business is experiencing a sudden boom, so patience is required as they are backlogged with orders.




H/T to my friend Hardnox at Nox and Friends



Great Deals in Toys and Games at Amazon

Deals in Electronics, too


No comments: