Sunday, December 11, 2016

Fed up and had enough already?...

I have.

These past few days of unrelenting silly "news", fake or not, has left me weary and worn out.  Between the screeching females who plan to march on Washington (and too numerous to name cities) to "save their lives" - from what I have no idea, to the homosexuals shrieking  about their "rights", and all the "Russia did it memes", it's no wonder we're worn out.  Our lives have become one big quote mark wrapped up in head shaking wonder at the absurdity of it all.

Don't believe me?  Check out this exchange on the Facebook page of the national women's march:
Adrienne  What exactly are you marching for?
Like · Reply · November 19 at 1:15pm

Kathy Bystrom
Kathy Bystrom See the statement in the About tab.
Like · Reply · November 20 at 5:01am
Jeanne Harris Nutter
Jeanne Harris Nutter  
We are marching for our lives...
Like · Reply · 1 hr  (12/11)
Adrienne Streeter
Adrienne  Huh? Who exactly has threatened your life?
Like · Reply · 1 hr
In other news, Bush is grateful Russia is being blamed for everything now.   And it seems everyone is in a tizzy over the possibility that Trump may nominate ExxonMobil CEO Rex Tillerson as his secretary of state.  Why?  Because, I guess, he's a friend of Putin.  I'd rather have a friend of Putin over someone who wants to start a war with Putin, wouldn't you?

Fake News


I've been saying for years that all news is fake news until proven otherwise.  Due diligence, peeps, due diligence. 

 I'm off to finally put up my tree of the Christmas variety.


Today's Deals at Amazon 



I have to admit to actually starting to like Rinse Prius (even though he said "very" unique.  Cringe.)

Chuck Todd, on the other hand - well, never mind.  

Speaking of "fake" news - listen to the slightly hysterical Chuck Todd make an ass of himself. 





No comments: