Friday, July 1, 2016

How are you celebrating Independence Day 2016?...

inquiring minds want to know.

I just read somewhere that 43 million people will be traveling this weekend.  Glad I'm not one of them.

Did you hear that Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton got together to discuss their respective grand-kids? Right.  More like, "Nice grand-kids you have there, Loretta. Be a shame if anything happened to them."

Rush Limbaugh's take on the situation is epic:  What I Think Bill Told Loretta

So that whole "young Muslims didn't abuse a 5 year old girl in Twin Falls, Idaho just keeps getting worse. Today American Thinker has an article about the incident.

Bunkerville has a very informative article  What happens when Twin Falls Idaho, a yogurt company, Obama, Clinton, and a sexual assault intersect?

Much of what's going on there revolves around the Chobani Yogurt company.  You remember them.  They're the ones who ran an ad with a couple of lesbians in bed waking up to yogurt - and each other.  It's a really repulsively horrible ad.  I refuse to post it for that reason.  Funny that a Muslim would run such an ad - or is it?

Michael Snyder has some good insights with  How Can We Celebrate Our Independence When Most Americans Are Willingly Enslaved To The Matrix?

I really struggle with spending too much time on the internet. I don't watch TV, have a smart phone, or play games on Facebook, but I spend an inordinate amount of time on my computer.  I'm trying to break what I consider to be a very bad habit.   How much time do you spend on the internet and do you consider it a problem?  If you do consider it a problem in your life, what are you doing to improve the situation.


Another great interview. 

 I suggest that the anti-Trumpers try actually listening to him instead of spewing talking points with no facts to back up your indictments.

 I will always support your right to not like Trump, and I expect you to extend the same courtesy to those of us who do like Trump.  It really doesn't bother me if you call me names for supporting Trump.  But you should realize by engaging in that behavior says more about you than it does about me.





No comments: