Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Kyle Odom who shot Pastor Tim Remington in Coeur d' Alene captured...

claimed the pastor was a martian and a member of “an ancient civilization from Mars” from a Facebook account associated with Odom.

Martian Lives Matter!

“Things are not what they appear to be. The world is ruled by ancient civilization from Mars. Pastor Tim was one of them, and he was the reason my life was ruined. I will be sharing my story with as many people as possible. I don't have time right now, they are chasing me. I shot Pastor Tim 12 times, there is no way any human could have survived that event. Anyway, I have sent my story to all the major news organizations. I have no time, I have to go.”


From: KXLY:
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho -

Shooting suspect Kyle Odom has been arrested in Washington, DC, Coeur d'Alene Police confirmed Tuesday evening.
Odom's family were the first to report they were told by police that he has been arrested. Then, shortly before 7 p.m., the Coeur d'Alene Police Department also confirmed Odom, 30, had been arrested in Washington, DC.
Pastor Tim Remington's family were also aware of Odom's arrest. Remington's brother said they were "happy everyone is safe."
Odom has been the subject of an intense manhunt for the last two days since Remington was shot six times and critically wounded outside Altar Church in Coeur d'Alene following Sunday services.
Odom was in the church during the service and was later seen on surveillance video allegedly shooting Remington.
In a Facebook post Tuesday afternoon, hours before he was reportedly taken into custody, Odom posted that he had shot Pastor Tim 12 times – Remington was hit six times – because he claimed he was a Martian who had ruined his life.

No comments: