Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Trump trumps...w/update

heads explode.

It's been fun watching the reactions of the anti-Trumpers, pro-Trumpers, and assorted others.

What we don't need is one more article on who Trump is and why he's winning.  I no longer click on those articles.  I'm not interested in a bunch of arm chair counseling sessions disseminated by people who couldn't think their way out of a paper bag.

The likes of Erik Erickson and his ilk, who vow to never vote for Trump, are the enemy.  Reminds me of the people who wouldn't vote for Romney because he was Mormon.

I listened to Newt Gingrich on Sean Hannity who said it best.  Paraphrased:  We don't know how Trump will govern, because Trump doesn't know how he will govern.

Allow me to repeat myself - Trump is not your savior, but neither is Cruz or Rubio

and

most importantly, don't believe anything you read.

Update:

I seriously cannot believe what I just read over at Moonbattery, a site I've always held in high regard.  H/T  to Big Fur Hat, over at iotwreport, who says:
Full disclosure. I spent an hour fisking this Moonbattery article and I scrapped it.
I can’t do it.
Moonbattery is one of my favorite sites of all-time. It was probably the first political site I visited most often on a regular basis.
I think I’ll give Blount time to think through this belief that a Hillary presidency is better than a Trump one.
Dave Blount just listed all the reasons why Hillary would be better than Trump, including that if she abuses power, she will held to account. 

More:

Observer:   The Cause of This Nightmare Election? Media Greed and Shameless Traffic Worship

The Stream:  How Google, Facebook and Twitter Skew Internet News Against Conservatives

iotwreport:   Conservatives ABANDON TWITTER to PROTEST their SHUTTING DOWN of right-wing advocates








No comments: