1. Planned Parenthood clinics did 327,653 abortions in its fiscal year 2014 (which ran from July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014).
2. Planned Parenthood received $528.4 million from government grants and reimbursements, which equaled 41 percent of its revenue. That's an average of $1.4 million per day.
3. Cecile Richards, CEO of Planned Parenthood earned $590,928.00.
4. The combined salaries of Planned Parenthood's CEO's was $11,536,408.00 in 2013.
5. Planned Parenthood has over 1.4 billion in assets.
6. Planned Parenthood's 62 affiliates brought in $1,066,438,338 in 2013.
All figures are from Planned Parenthood annual report
Why, when all women have easy access to birth control, have over 300K women been "surprised" by an inconvenient pregnancy?
How did we, in just 50 years, get from "abortion is a terrible thing" to at least 50% of the citizens of this country thinking is was A-okay?
God is not pleased.