Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Are you willing to spend the next 570 days agonizing over the election?...

I'm not.

So Rand Paul has announced he's running for president.  And we're surprised, why?

Already, the Rand Paul foes and fans are blah blahing over this development.

Here's what I can predict with complete certainty:  Things will change so fast that your head will spin off it's axis before November, 2016.

I'm not willing to play that game.  Are you?

Meantime, we have to endure the small minority of teh gheys making headlines because in their mean-spirited, and yes, hateful way, they wish to crush those who don't think they're the best thing since icing on cake.  Let them eat pizza!

Why are they not concerned about homosexuals being thrown off buildings and stoned to death in the Middle East?   

Michelle Obama continues to embarrass the entire country with her hip thrusting "dancing." while her husband knocks Christians at the Easter prayer breakfast:
“On Easter I do reflect on the fact that as a Christian I am supposed to love. And, I have to say that sometimes when I listen to less than loving expressions by Christians, I get concerned. But that’s a topic for another day. (laughter) Where there is injustice, I was about to veer off.”
Do not miss his audience applauding his anti-Christian remarks. 


Now I'm going to take my own advice and move on with my day - starting with breakfast.  

In Case You Missed It: 

Iran deal, libtards attacking Christians, and Holy Week: Let's connect the dots...

No comments: