Monday, March 9, 2015

The only post you need to read about Hillary's emails...

and, no - it's not by me.

My friend, Proof Positive, took umbrage with my calling this whole email thingy a "tempest in a teapot."

Allow me to state that I think what Hillary did re: her emails is an egregious assault against proper behavior for a public official. 

My question remains whether anything of substance will be done about it.  So far, she and Bill have skated out of responsibility for numerous dead bodies which could total as many as 47.  And Bill got away with lying at his impeachment trial (boys will be boys, doncha know.)  

Here's what I think.  Something will come of this, if, and only if, the puppet masters behind Odumbo want it to happen.  Remember this - it's not Odumbo.  He's a nothing, a nobody, a feckless doper who only wants to hang out with immoral and equally feckless celebrities, play golf, take vacations, and watch sports. 

My statement, however, galvanized the worthy wrath of Proof who has put together the most comprehensive post ever covering this whole Clinton debacle - and we thank him.  His command of logic is awe inspiring.

So without further ado, please head over and read his fine article:

Hillary Clinton and the Emails of Doom





No comments: