Thursday, January 15, 2015

Here's a whole bunch of stuff we can't control...

as my friend Larry, over at Acts of the Apostasy, says, "Not my circus, not my monkeys."

I can't do anything about Pope Francis (bless his heart), saying really stupid stuff.  Should I be worried about the possibility of him possibly leading souls to hell?  Nope.  Because my motto is:  "Let God sort it out."

How about the dopes in Boston chaining themselves to barrels of cement in the middle of a Boston freeway?

 Another no. I do feel sympathy for those stranded and inconvenienced by the dopes, though.

Call to Islamic prayer being broadcast at Duke University?  (Are they experiencing some form of Stockholm syndrome?)   I don't go to Duke and if I did, I would be leaving.

Do I advocate sticking your head in the sand and avoiding all news?  Absolutely not.  It is imperative for you to know what is going on and view it through the lens of history in order for you to make rational orderly decisions about your future.

So today, I will do at least one thing that will bring more order to my life.  This month's challenge is to bring order to all important papers in my life. 

Do you need to do the same?

Here's a handy guide to get you started:

Organize Your Important Household Papers:

Trust me when I tell  you that if you bring order to your life, you will be better prepared to understand our turbulent world.

More:

An excellent post:

Getting Prepared, A Philosophical Perspective, by ShepherdFarmerGeek- Part 1




No comments: