Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Forgive me if I don't share in the enthusiasm over the elections...

because I'm a realist and very tired.

Tired of six years of the worst president in the history of this country.  Tired of the puppet masters who control his every move and utterance. Tired of weak ineffectual Republicans who go along to get along.

I pinned no hopes on this election to avoid the possibility of having to face disappointments that I'm too tired to deal with anymore.  Did I mention I'm tired?

Well, I am.

I am happy that the American people sent a message to the louts in DC.  I'm doubly happy that the worst of the worst, people like Wendy "I love dead babies" Davis and Sandra "I can't afford birth control" Fluke, have been trounced.  I'm happy that the shadow commies in my own district were also trounced.

What makes me the happiest, though, is the blissful sound of libtard heads exploding all over the country.  You know of whom I speak; baby killers, man on man sex lovers, whiners, and haters of all things even remotely virtuous or beautiful.  The ones who never miss a chance to call conservatives stupid and backwards.  The ones who claim we're on the "wrong side of history" - whatever the hell that means.

Guess what, libtards.  Maybe it's you who's on the "wrong side of history." 

I'm happy that the people we supported and rooted for with our Ten Buck Friday posts did well.

From Proof Positive:
We asked you to give of your time, your talent and your treasure to kick Harry Reid's keister to the curb with eight different Senatorial candidates. Let's see how well we've done as of this AM:

It looks like the GOP will take control of the US Senate in 2015. I fully expect them to pass a budget next year, as required by law, and ignored by Harry Reid and his Merry Band of Pranksters since 2009.

In New Hampshire, in a heart breaker, Scott Brown apparently lost by 1-2%. So close!
[Update: Final closer to 4%. Still close!]

In Colorado, Cory Gardner beat Mark Uterus Udall handily.

In North Carolina, Thom Tillis  has been declared the winner.

In Arkansas, Tom Cotton won by a substantial margin.

Joni Ernst castrated one more hog in Iowa, becoming the 6th and controlling majority vote in the Senate. (margins may increase between now and January. It was +7 when I packed it in last night.)

David Perdue took more than 50% of the vote in Georgia, avoiding a runoff. 57% last time I looked.

In Alaska, the polls didn't close until 1 AM Eastern. I will update this in the AM, or at first opportunity.
[Update: Our man Sullivan up by 4% - still too close to call.]

We fully expected there to be a run off in Louisiana that might not be decided until December. We were right.  Bill Cassidy was leading Mary Landfill by 2%
[Update: Mary Landrieu is up by 1, but it's a whole new race now.]

Congratulations! Ten Buck Fridayians, give yourself a hand! Every one of you who contributed to one or all of these candidates, is hereby awarded the honor of being an honorary Koch brother! Whenever the Left, like the deranged Harry Reid, babbles about how money from the Koch brothers influences elections, I want you to agree with them and introduce yourself, so they can meet the real Koch brothers!
 But, will anything really change?  I have a modicum of hope, which is about as much enthusiasm as I can muster. 

More:

Reaganite Republican: As with Obamacare and 2010 Midterms, White House to Ignore Public Opinion Utterly -and Do as They Damn-Well-Please

Liberty's Torch:  T Plus One: What To Expect Next

White House Dossier:  Much Ado About Nothing

Allen West:   GOP got the car keys back. Question is, can they drive?
 



No comments: