Saturday, February 8, 2014

Are you aware of the 1982 Consent Decree?...

I admit to having only vaguely heard about this until Nox and Friends brought it to my attention.

I suggest you start with this very easy to understand and well written article by Garnet92, who contributes to Nox and Friends.

I know that posting something that requires a bit more focus on a Saturday is not the best idea.  However, in my continuing efforts to declutter my house and my life, I've been trying to focus on one or two things at a time.  Aimlessly clicking on article after article is turning my brain to mush and I suspect this is happening to others.

Perhaps you could devote the weekends to focusing on one or two issues in a bit more depth.  Of course, cat videos are exempt and may be viewed at any time as a palate cleanser.  
 
After reading the following article click on the link at the top of the blog entitled "Voter Fraud and Consent Decree of 1982" for further information and articles.

How the RNC has screwed us all 

Are you aware of the 1982 Consent Decree between the Republican National Committee (RNC) and the Democratic National Committee (DNC)?
If you’re not, don’t be alarmed, most others don’t know about it either. Even if you’re a political junkie, it’s unlikely that you’ve been aware of the Consent Decree and what it means to voters – particularly Republican voters.
So you might say, I sometimes vote Republican, so what’s that mean to me?
It means that many well-informed, politically active Republicans (like you, perhaps?) could have their votes cancelled out by democrat voter fraud and, thanks to the RNC; our hands are tied to stop it.  READ THE REST

No comments: