Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Wild Bill: Grinding Up The Little Boys...

Most the time when I become a bit "silent" it's because I have nothing to say.  Now I'm suffering the reverse - I have too much to say and not enough time to slap some syllables down on the page.  Plus, trying to nail down the most important issues is difficult because I think it's all important  One issue bleeds into another and it's difficult (almost impossible) to narrow the focus.

So, instead I will have breakfast, go outside and get some gardening done before it rains, and maybe later, after partaking of some hard labor and sunshine, I'll be back.   

This is all part of the plan.  Keep us so busy being riled up over one thing or another that we can barely function.  Meantime the POS sitting in the White House is playing golf.  What's up with that?

It's proof positive that the libtards who are still carrying water for Obama are insane.  Do they actually like being useful idiots?  Silly question.


No comments: