Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Muslims in America...

not such a good idea. 




H/T 1389 Blog


And now, via Terry at Nox and Friends, take a gander at the following article and ask yourself how a man whose legs have been blown off (picture at following link) has not died from blood loss.  Note also that he was being transported in a wheelchair.  Hmmmmmmm, odd conveyance for a person with both legs blown off.  Was there no stretcher handy?

When I first saw the picture the above two questions popped immediately into my mind.  They also popped right out of my mind as I was a bit shocked.  

Now I'm asking those questions again...

What do you think?

Read the following article - you can right click on the images and click on "view image" for a larger view.  


Are You Just A Believer Or Do You THINK?



No comments: