Monday, February 11, 2013

Obama: My buddy the Pope...

spoken like a true malignant narcissist.

Seriously!

Obama's statement about Pope Benedict (emphasis mine)

From CNS News:   Obama--Sued by Catholic Church for Attacking Religious Freedom--Boasts of His 'Work Together' With Pope
“On behalf of Americans everywhere, Michelle and I wish to extend our appreciation and prayers to His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI. Michelle and I warmly remember our meeting with the Holy Father in 2009, and I have appreciated our work together over these last four years,” Obama said. “The Church plays a critical role in the United States and the world, and I wish the best to those who will soon gather to choose His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI’s successor.
Work together?  What "work together" is that fool talking about?   I never met a libtard narcissist that didn't pretend that many important people were on their speed dial.  Beware of name-droppers.

No comments: