Thursday, October 4, 2012

Romney's closing statement...

listen carefully as he lays out your future if Obama is re-elected.




1. “You will continue to see a middle-class squeeze – with incomes going down and prices going up. I’ll get incomes up again.”
2. “You’ll see chronic unemployment. We’ve had 43 straight months of unemployment above 8%. If I’m President, I’ll help create 12 million new jobs in this country, with rising incomes.”
3. “If the President is re-elected, ObamaCare will be fully installed. . . . If I’m elected, we won’t have ObamaCare. . .”
4. “If the President were to be re-elected, you’re going to see a $716 Billion cut to Medicare. You’ll have 4 million people who are going to lose Medicare Advantage. You’ll have hospitals and providers who are no longer going to accept Medicare patients. I’ll restore that $716 billion to Medicare.”
5. “Finally – Military. If the President’s re-elected, you will see dramatic cuts to our Military, that even the Secretary of Defense has said would be devastating. I will not cut our commitment to our Military. I will keep America strong, and get America’s middle-class working again.”

H/T  Freedom's Lighthouse

No comments: