Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Las Vegas oddsmaker, Wayne Allyn Root: Romney wins in a landslide...

is he right? 

I'm very superstitious when it comes to crowing before the sun comes up, but I still like to read encouraging articles.  Another thing I've noticed is the Huff & Puff crowd seems to be turning against the Won with more and more negative comments. 

 Wayne Allyn Root:
[...]  I’m doubling down. Mitt Romney will win the presidency, and it won’t be close.

I’m predicting a 5 to 7 point popular vote victory. Electorally it won’t even be that close. Romney will win many states that went to Obama in 2008. I’m predicting Romney victories in Ohio, Florida, Colorado, Virginia, Iowa, Wisconsin, New Hampshire, North Carolina, and Indiana. I predict a Romney victory by 100 to 120 electoral votes.

[...]  There are several specific reasons I predict a comfortable Romney victory on election day:

No comments: