Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday night quiz...

guess what?

Who knows what these are?

1 comment:

Old Bob said...

They look like the tops of old style coffee pots, a cross between a percolator and a drip pot. The water in the pot woild boil up through the tube and saturate the grounds. Then gravity and reduced air pressure in the pot would pull the coffee back down into the pot.